- Natalie Goldberg on accessing our energy in writing
- Author’s glow: David Sheppard on creative inspiration and objectivity
- Harry Potter and positive psychology
- Neil Gaiman On Writing
- A script doesn’t have to take a long time
- Diablo Cody On Writing As Catharsis
- Daring to write fiction: interview with Susan K. Perry
- Christina Baldwin on the Power of Story
- Novelist Clare Allen on “Poppy Shakespeare,” mental illness and creativity
- Janet Fitch on using the deep parts in writing
Photo: Stephen King – also used in article A Writer’s Personality Traits.
See many more titles on The Creative Mind site:
* Note - Links to programs and products may be affiliate links, which means a company or publisher provides a small commission to me (paid by them, at no cost to you) if you decide to purchase. This helps support my efforts in creating the free content you read here and on my other sites, plus helps pay for costs such as website hosting. As an Amazon Associate, and an affiliate representing some other companies such as Sounds True, as well as a few coaches and psychologists, I provide links to products and programs that may be helpful to creative people. Thanks for visiting.